Temporarily Closed: A Message to Our Customers Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
On behalf of our family at James & Williams Jewelers, we want to thank you for being a valued customer. Our hearts go out to all those affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). These are certainly challenging and unprecedented times with many unknowns ahead, but we do know we will get through this tough time together. We want you to know that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our employees, and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In order to do our part in slowing the spread of this virus, we have decided to temporarily close James & Williams Jewelers. With this rapidly changing situation, we will do our part to keep you abreast of future appointment hours and our re-opening date.
We can assure you that our team has been developing policies, procedures, and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
- -Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local public health officials
- -Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our showroom as well as back of store operations areas
- -Making hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- -Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
- -Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as appointment times to work with staff one-on-one and offering virtual touch points through our website at www.jwjewelers.com, mobile texting at 708.788.9200, email at email@example.com, and social media.
- -Providing timely shipping services
We will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments. Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind. Our goal is to continue to provide total customer satisfaction and exceptional service.
Now more than ever we see the need to support our local small businesses and our medical and emergency first responders fighting for our well-being. Don’t forget about a James & Williams Jewelers gift card as a gift to a family member, friend, first responder or to someone that is going above and beyond to help those in need during this difficult time. To purchase, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly make arrangements to have your special gift delivered safely and timely.
Please continue to make smart decisions to keep you, your family, and those around you safe. Thank you for your understanding and loyalty.
James & Williams Jewelers
Please feel free to contact us using any of the following methods:
- E-mail us: email@example.com
- Call us: (708) 788-9200
- Text us: (708) 788-9200
- Write or visit us: 7020 Cermak Road Berwyn, IL 60402